Oregon Child Support Program

Pay Support

How would you like to pay?

Depending on manner of payment, a fee may be assessed by the vendor. Please refer to the vendor website for that information.

Most parents pay child support by payroll deduction (also called income withholding). In Oregon, all new or modified support orders normally require payment through this method. But there are other ways to pay too.

Alternative payment methods may interest parents who:

  • Want to make payments in addition to a payroll deduction
  • Are self-employed
  • Live overseas
  • Are paying for someone else

Employers, please see Employer Resources.

Pay Support for Someone Else

You can make payments on behalf of another person by cash, check or money order and credit or debit card.

To make a payment, you will need:

  • The child support case number(s) - The payment is applied only to the case(s) you specify.
  • Non-custodial parent's name
  • Non-custodial parent's address

Search for Unclaimed Child Support Funds

The Child Support Program may be holding money that belongs to you. Parents are required to notify the Child Support Program within 10 days of any changes to their address or contact information. When a case receives funds but they cannot be delivered because contact information is out of date, the money is returned to the Child Support Program for safekeeping. Search online for unclaimed child support funds.