The goal of the Oregon Child Support program is to work with both parents to make sure that every child receives the support they need to grow and thrive.
The Oregon Child Support Program has a representative available to help Oregon veterans and their families. This person can answer questions specific to military families and help you and your case manager take advantage of every opportunity to provide for your children. We may be able to help by:
- Reviewing your child support order to make sure that it is at the correct dollar amount based on your income.
- Helping you pursue a modification of the monthly support obligation while you get back on your feet.
- Assisting you to set up a monthly payment plan so you can avoid a 50% wage garnishment once you have obtained a job.
- Working with you to reinstate your driver’s license or prevent your license from being suspended for non-payment.
- Making sure you are taking advantage of all your military benefits and other opportunities to receive credit toward your child support obligation.
You may contact the Veteran Liaison at the Oregon Child Support Program today at (971) 673-3224. Collect calls will be accepted.