Oregon Child Support Program

Pay Support - Cash

The Child Support Program accepts payments by cash. Payments can be made in person at the Salem Division of Child Support office. (We don’t recommend sending cash through the mail.)

To make a payment, you will need:

  • The child support case number(s) - The payment is applied only to the case(s) you specify. If you want the payment distributed to all your cases, include the non-custodial parent's Social Security number in place of the case number(s).
  • Non-custodial parent's name
  • Non-custodial parent's address

Pay in person at:

Salem DCS Office
4600 25th Ave NE, Suite 180
Salem, Oregon 97301
Google Maps

Cash payments are also accepted at the following TouchPay kiosk locations. A fee is charged for this service.

Albany DCS Office 
1245 Clay St. SE
Albany, OR 97322
Google Maps
Bend DCS Office
150 NW Pacific Park Lane Suite 201
Bend, OR 97703
Google Maps
Eugene DCS Office
165 E. 7th Avenue, Suite 300
Eugene, OR 97401
Google Maps

Hillsboro DCS Office
5193 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite B
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Google Maps

Medford DCS Office
310 E 6th Street, Suite 300
Medford, OR 97501-5944
Google Maps
East Portland DCS Office
10142 SE Washington Street
Portland, OR 97216-2426
Google Maps
Multnomah County Courthouse
1021 SW 4th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
(located between rooms 130 and 132 in northeast corner, 1st floor)
Google Maps
Multnomah County Justice Center
1120 SW Third Ave
Portland, OR 97214
Google Maps
Multnomah County Inverness Jail
11540 NE Inverness Drive
Portland, OR 97220
Google Maps
Columbia County Sheriff's Office
901 Port Ave.
St. Helens, OR 97051
Google Maps
Douglas County Courthouse
1036 SE Douglas Street
Roseburg, OR 97470
Google Maps
Yamhill County Sheriff's Office
535 NE 5th Street, Room 143
McMinnville, Oregon 97128-4276
Google Maps

To make a payment through a kiosk, you will need:

  • Child support case number(s)
  • Non-custodial parent's name
  • Non-custodial parent's Social Security number
  • Payor's phone number

Some District Attorney offices accept payments for cases assigned to that specific office. If you wish to make a payment at your local District Attorney family support office, first contact the office to confirm they can take your payment.

Payments made in foreign currency are converted to U.S. dollars using the exchange rate on the day the Program deposits the payment.