The Oregon Child Support Program has opened Oregon’s new online, secure, and easy to use self-service portal for employers and their third party companies. Employers registered with the Oregon Employer Services Portal now have efficient and cost-effective ways to do many tasks electronically. You can:
- Update company and employee information
- Report new or rehired employees and report terminations
- Receive and respond to income withholding orders
- Receive and respond to National Medical Support Notices
- Submit child support payments
- Add users within your company to process payroll and medical-related items
- Authorize a third-party company to work on your behalf
Oregon employers will save time and money by eliminating the need to receive and respond to paper notices by regular mail. You can respond quickly and easily to the online notices with a few mouse clicks and minimal data entry. Submitting payments online means you no longer need to produce paper checks and mail them to the Child Support Program. You will be able to report newly hired employees and report terminations, all online.
For more information about the Oregon Employer Services Portal, access to training materials (when available), the registration process, and any other questions, click below.